Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new to paintball help please

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
well mainly on the first sunday of each month, but we have seemed to step up our training to more than once a month. this sunday we are playing at bullys tourney down at hull, again, you are invited to come and watch see what the game is about, and watch us have some major fun......the training site, is well basically, you got scotch corner roundabout, with the big hotel on?...... go past the hotel, so it is on your left hand side, approx 200 yds up the road is a turning on your left (its just after the truck stop) and from there, just drive down the track, and you will see the main "punter" site, and in the middle of the field you will see a group of nuttters with guns shooting each other (that be us) just PM me, or Marty-carrot, or Glen-carrot, or ANDY CARROT........all will be more than helpful......cheers see you soon we hope :D

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
harrogate hustlers, i never heard of em before, what division are they in ? sure does sound closer mind, keep your choices open mate and try as many teams as you can, and see which you feel you will be able to gell into the best ?
cheers Rich:p

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
bullys tourney

Hi there again some one sed u are in this tourny on sunday could u give me a bit more info ie where, what time it starts and thing then i will try come and watch thanks

Yes I certainly am

Look at http://www.tournamentpaintball.co.uk/august.htm

We will be there both days so if you fancy a taster then just look us up and I am sure that we could give you a game on the Saturday in the 2 mans as there will only be 5 of us.

Our tops are quite distinct and if you look at the webby in my sig you will be able to recognise us.

It is J5 of the M180 (You can see it) which is J5 of the M18

Maybe see you there.