Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new to paintball help please

Thanks guys, I seem to have picked up the pox this weekend strange, as I can go a whole P.A. event without one.

Must have been the atmosphere of the weekend and approaching each game with gay abandon :D

Baz, cant take it away from you mate, you took to it like a duck to water and to boot you now have one of every hopper on the market ;)

Marty, good to meet you dude, which P.A. team do you play for then?

Lmao @ pox i must say i did notice u looked very spotty as i said tara on the way out Daz :D

after a closer examination i escaped with only 1 minor bruise (most unusual for me )

We were in the PA Daz, as Cramlington SAAC but due to lack of player probs we were asked to leave ( bollox in my opinion )..

So now we play Steve Bulls events and to be honest i think they're better fun and more relaxed..

Baz if ur anything like me when i got bitten by the tourny Paintball bug u will spend cash like it grows on trees so far i am up to 4 markers, 3 hoppers, more pots than my pack holds, and constantly bend the other halfs ears talking about it...

oh and my credit card doesnt talk to me anymore :p

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
bitten i think a great white has taken a chumk of me hucked i love every min of it i know what u mean about the money i have 2 markers 3 hopper and only played 2 days down with u boys luckely i am back to single at min so no ear ache only from bank manager what a sport i am coverd in bruses but what the hell

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
am having a poblem wih my ang speed chopping daz how is yours set up mine is chopping that paint we used on saturday even with the egg any body got any ideas it seek with the cheeper paint

My Angel LCD hates Zap AMP paint and low and behold thats what we used on sunday ..however after the first game it settled down and was perfect all the rest of the day..
Are u sure its chopping and not just bursting them in the barrel which is what happens with mine...if its bursting them in the barrrel check your dwell setting it should be 14, if its lower it will be harsher on the paint.. i upped mine later in the afternoon to 15 when Richie was using it and i dont think he had any bother..

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
i have just uped my dwell and changed the sensi to mode 1 not sure if it is chopping or braking in barrel it jamed the bolt last game and i could not get it back untill i got home there was a lot of shell in the bolt?

that sounds like a chop..mine has only chopped once and i had the same prob bolt jammed...

Easy to sort tho just take the hopper off and your barrel make sure the air is turned off and there is no ball in the breech,,then using your fluffy stick push the bolt back wards.. u should then be able to clean the bolt and breech proper..

what paint where u using at the weekend...