Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new to paintball help please

We are using Severe Baz, Tempest on Saturday and Cyclone on Sunday and no one on the team had a single break including me with an identical Speed.

Try here http://www.angel-owners.com/ at the Angel owners board, they should be able to help you mate. Mine works so I leave it :D

I think down to the gym again to try and get fit in time for the P.A. :mad:

See you soon guys

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
qwerty

lo there folks....... Marty my shoulder is frickn nailed after that last game against chameleons, got shot in the mouth and a whole lot on one shoulder looks like i been hit by a mel, should have cried hot marker methinks :D but as carrots arnt cry babies i just kept quiet lol well any ho our team used to use severe, but it had severe consequences, it is a very brittle paint, and needs to be kept in perfect condition, my humble advice would be, once on site at tourney/ practice, pot up and get em straight on your back, then put your hoody (if you got one) or top on over it, to keep it warm, do not pot up your hpper till last minute, angels are nortoriousely hard on paint, when we used to use it we were losing players through markers being jammed, hoppers full of soup etc etc etc ( NEVER AGAIN ! ) even with my cocker i had issues if you use an open faced bolt, this will be more softer on the paint than the venturi type, so bear it in mind ! also deffo get one of the stig boards fitted to your gun it will help tremedo lots

well ive bored you all to death now later.

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
hay riche my gun jamed in last game not funny we were doing really well and i could not get the bolt back so had to come out and got shot walking off field bunner

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
lo there

doe... baz these things happen mate best thing to do is dont leave the field until you are hit or the game has ended, if anything, even if your gun is down, you can draw fire from the opposition to allow your team to move (its a **** job but someones gotta do it;) ) like i say severe = problems (this is only my opinion and not that of my team)

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
i was using Hotspot Nelson Paintballs on saturday and that seemed fine that did not chop or breake even with the haloso might go back to that but not sure if its any good for tourney

All paint can be problematic on it's day.

The Angels we have are speeds and so have low pressure internals and ball breaks are a thing of the past apart from the occasional chop.

Suffice to say the rest of the team did not have a single chop during the day and thinks Severe is the DB's as we used it for 6 months before taking a deal with them.

He is right about never leaving the field until you are hit though :D

Lmao @ richie..

Mind u when we were both in that bunker i swear u were gonna shoot the button off the top of my cap if i moved my head lol...

however we did paste that chameleon full in the face i will never forget how wide his eyes went when he spotted our barrels pointing at him pmsl

I also noticed how fast u fired my Angel ( ripping )

Laterz

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
luckaly i manage not to get shot in the head or mask but i am black and blue but i am definatley hooked now i c what u all neam about staying there and taking fire even when gun is down like i say i have a lot to lurn but have oick one or two bits up from all u guys thanks