Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new to paintball help please

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
another problem boys HELP on my bottle there is a dial which tells me how much air is in bottle there is a little hole in the top which is letting a little bit of air out i have lost about 1000 psi in 2 hours is this normal??????

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
no not normal at all, the bottle should be sealed up there is a small nut with a hole in it, on the reg, this nut contains a copper disc, it may be that this has "popped" what i would do is de gass the btl, take the nut off and check the disk replace if required put a bit of ptfe around the nut and wind it back into the reg, check the guage next, again wind it out, check there are no cracks or fractures, and replace as per burst nipple (nut thingy) then try and charge the bottle up and see how you go. " EXERCISE CAUTION AT ALL TIMES WHEN MESSING AROUND WITH THESE BTLS THEY ARE POTENTIALLY LEATHAL" the reason i say check the nut is becasue it is right next to the guage, and it may be that the air is escaping from there, if it transpires that it is the reg guage, i would replace it straight away, as it may not be giving an acurate reading which could be a prob when filling up (BANG) lol

baz2770

SAAC
Jul 18, 2004
Chorley
Visit site
the hole is in the gage on reg but it looks like it is manufactured like that i have emailed wdp and they are sending me a new one i have one in anouther bottle so i will take it out and swap it