Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to Paintball, LOOKING TO JOIN A LONDON TEAM & PRACTICE

kev88

Nov 22, 2011
London
Hi all,

As the title says, am new to paintballing, have attended a clinic at B.wood ran by Jason Wheeler. Am looking to join a team based in London, to play competitively, am willing to learn, train hard and win tournaments.

If there are any teams seeking players please let me know.

Many thanks,
Kev

kev88

Nov 22, 2011
London
Am in the centre on london. Take paddington/waterloo area. I can travel to most station as long as the walk from the station to the field is not too far, or a transport link.

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
We have picked players up from Bricketwood station before, Its not too far from the site. But if you got gear you need picking up.

If you look at time tables, Let us know what time you will get to station. We can collect you on the way through.

kev88

Nov 22, 2011
London
Hi Darren,

Many thanks for the reply.

Is there a cost to train with you guys? Or just come dowwn with my gear and paint..?

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
You need to pay green fees to train at Bricket Wood, if you train with a squad like Samurai ( Darren ) or Defiance ( us ) the team manager normally collects green fees from all players.

Normal fee is £15.00, this includes air and all the field time you can get.

Paint can be purchased on site direct from Yorkie at good rates or again through the squad you are training with if applicable.

Yorkie also provides catering for players.

Good Luck

HVPdelahoyde

HVPdelahoyde
Oct 30, 2011
Hemel Hempstead
Well I can't offer you a spot in a team with a great reputation like Defiance or Samurai but If you interested in joining a team of new to paintball players, like yourself, LEGACY are looking for 3 more players to have a King of the Hill squad ready for April (held in Reading), We will be training every 2 weeks (starting Jan 15th) at Bricketwood. There are currently only 4 of us fully commited to the team, all geared up and rareing to go.

I am not on here too often, however please feel free to contact me via facebook (name is currently Scrambled Egg, there are not many with that name and a paintball style display picture so i'm sure you'll find me). If not, feel free to Email me at chivvy_bwoi@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you, if not however, i'm sure we'll cross eachothers paths.

Good luck finding yourself a team!

Chiv - LEGACY Captain

kev88

Nov 22, 2011
London
Hi Chiv, many thanks for the offer however am set for 2012. All the best to legacy on the field.