Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to Paintball, Need some advice!

Alexxxx

Mar 11, 2021
Hello!
Im trying to start paintballing as a hobby but the only time ive ever been is for birthday parties. I was wondering how do you start off playing before you buy your own gear. Ideally I would like to end up playing speedball because of the competitiveness of it. Im from Milton Keynes and I dont know what field to start off at. Any advice would be great!
Thanks

Reactions: ant290

Sambo1988

Dec 28, 2020
Derbyshire
Hi
I have also recently started paintball, I do have my own gear now.
But going to walk ons is the best way I’m not sure of any in your area but my local site have a walk on once a month and the do rent out gear too.
Skirmish paint ball do them and I know they are all over the place would do a search in your area for walk ons and just turn book in turn up and have fun

Jacamo_056

Feb 10, 2020
Leeds
Definitely get yourself down to your local field for Walkons! That's mostly where I picked up everything. Also the multitude of Facebook groups out there that will also help you out massively!

Alexxxx

Mar 11, 2021
Hi
I have also recently started paintball, I do have my own gear now.
But going to walk ons is the best way I’m not sure of any in your area but my local site have a walk on once a month and the do rent out gear too.
Skirmish paint ball do them and I know they are all over the place would do a search in your area for walk ons and just turn book in turn up and have fun
Thank you this helped me a lot, how long did it take you from renting out gear to buying your own?

Alexxxx

Mar 11, 2021
Definitely get yourself down to your local field for Walkons! That's mostly where I picked up everything. Also the multitude of Facebook groups out there that will also help you out massively!
Thank you! Ill try and get myself down to some walkons, and ill reseach into some facebook groups and hopefully it will go well.

Sambo1988

Dec 28, 2020
Derbyshire
Thank you this helped me a lot, how long did it take you from renting out gear to buying your own?
To be honest I went once and enjoyed myself that much having the freedom of a walk on and using a friends electronic marker I brought myself a full set up the very next week.
Used my own gear twice and am now waiting to use it again after lockdown
I’m booked onto 2 walk ons early April and can’t wait

Alexxxx

Mar 11, 2021
To be honest I went once and enjoyed myself that much having the freedom of a walk on and using a friends electronic marker I brought myself a full set up the very next week.
Used my own gear twice and am now waiting to use it again after lockdown
I’m booked onto 2 walk ons early April and can’t wait
Thank you! Enjoy your walk ons in April