Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to Paintball

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thank you so much, its more tournament play im looking at going for but just general play first and drills to get better and meet people.
what are the most popular events/walkons etc??
Walkons tend to be local crowds, so will vary depending on where you are
Paintfest and north v south are probably the biggest events and are both in the midlands

Number one for tournament will be cpps, also in the midlands. But there may be something closer depending on where you are, eg Bricket wood or super5ives Southampton

Dec 17, 2015
Walkons tend to be local crowds, so will vary depending on where you are
Paintfest and north v south are probably the biggest events and are both in the midlands

Number one for tournament will be cpps, also in the midlands. But there may be something closer depending on where you are, eg Bricket wood or super5ives Southampton
Im near sheffield if you know where that is?

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Great markers apparantly,if you don't mind me asking,how much ? I've just bought the 1.1 and am busting to go

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Im near sheffield if you know where that is?
I've driven past but never played any further than the midlands.

Site wise I know of Assylum-Sheffield (they may do walkons), Bawtry-Doncaster, YPC- Selby. There is a ypc shop (I believe it's not co-located with the site) and there was a Manchester shop, it may still be around

Someone with more local knowledge may be able to give you more

Dec 17, 2015
I've driven past but never played any further than the midlands.

Site wise I know of Assylum-Sheffield (they may do walkons), Bawtry-Doncaster, YPC- Selby. There is a ypc shop (I believe it's not co-located with the site) and there was a Manchester shop, it may still be around

Someone with more local knowledge may be able to give you more
Thank you mate you've been a big help :)

Dec 17, 2015
Great markers apparantly,if you don't mind me asking,how much ? I've just bought the 1.1 and am busting to go
Me neither and no I don't mind at all I paid £480 with 25k shots but not a scratch on it looks well looked after just can't wait to shoot it I got a free steely but need a carbon tank thats my next purchase