Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to the forum

Mitchell.A

Videographer at Souther Style Media.
Mar 2, 2015
Hey I'm Mitchell I'm 18, I live in Bexleyheath and I'm quite interested in paintball and have gone to the odd paintball party however never played seriously. I was first nervous to introduce myself to the forum however reading through threads I see that its quite a welcoming place. Is there anyone in the area who plays paintball and is there anyone who could lead me in the right direction to start playing paintball. If there is anyone local would they mind if I asked a few questions.

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
Hey I'm Mitchell I'm 18, I live in Bexleyheath and I'm quite interested in paintball and have gone to the odd paintball party however never played seriously. I was first nervous to introduce myself to the forum however reading through threads I see that its quite a welcoming place. Is there anyone in the area who plays paintball and is there anyone who could lead me in the right direction to start playing paintball. If there is anyone local would they mind if I asked a few questions
Hi mate welcome to the world of paintball (y) the guys on this site will help you out with anything regarding paintball e.g marker set ups, marks, my brother is based near you but your best bet is to get down to a field i.e bricket wood.

Hope that helps.

Mitchell.A

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks for the friendly welcome, i'll make sure to get down there, whats it like for someone new to join in at bricketwood.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Welcome to P8ntballer MitchellA.

No need to be nervous, need to ask a question, fire away. Plenty friendly members here willing to help someone new, be courteous, and you be alright.

Mitchell.A

Mar 2, 2015
It seems that bricketwood is the place to be, I have no gear so if I turned up would the people there be able to sort me out. I'm interested in playing on the sup air field if that helps at all. Sorry if I'm asking the obvious.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Hi MitchellA, welcome to the forum!

DOA are based around the Sidcup/Dartford area so as local as you can get! We train at Bricket Wood. We used to play regularly at the Mayhem South East site on Ruxley Corner. What style of paintball are you looking to get into - woodsball or sup'air/tournament?

Rob

Reactions: Mitchell.A

Mitchell.A

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks rob for the warm welcome, I'm interested in sup air/tournament however I wanna play both so I can judge for myself, what type of paintball do DOA play? Ive joined the MSE walk on page on facebook as I believe you suggested the page to someone else and if ever the opportunity arose I'd love to play along side you.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
We used to play woodsball regularly, and still go every couple of months for fun. Plus a big game/scenario weekend or two every year.

We stepped up to tournament last May and training for next Sunday's SPL Round 1 at Bricket Wood, but after that I'll see if you can come along to a training session to give tourney a go. We have a variety spare kit that you can try out as well.

Mitchell.A

Mar 2, 2015
We used to play woodsball regularly, and still go every couple of months for fun. Plus a big game/scenario weekend or two every year.

We stepped up to tournament last May and training for next Sunday's SPL Round 1 at Bricket Wood, but after that I'll see if you can come along to a training session to give tourney a go. We have a variety spare kit that you can try out as well.
Thanks for the offer, I would definitely love to come along with you one day to a training session, maybe you could inbox me your details and we could discuss meeting up after SPL round 1 as I am quite eager to play and appreciate the friendly welcome you've already given me.

Reactions: Shepherd:03