Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to the forums

Rainmaker

Nov 3, 2020
Hello I'm new to this forum just wanted to say hi.
I'm looking for ways to get back into the Supair game. I've got most of my gear possibly a tank missing since it run out of date. I live in Coventry and obviously picked the worse time to try and find a walk on Supair field.
Anyways when the restrictions ease I'm looking for a place nearby to play or join a team. I used to play on a 3 man team in the early 2000 and missing it so much now.

Reactions: jwt8068

jwt8068

Oct 26, 2020
Chorley, UK
I'm looking for ways to get back into the Supair game. I've got most of my gear possibly a tank missing since it run out of date. I live in Coventry and obviously picked the worse time to try and find a walk on Supair field.
Anyways when the restrictions ease I'm looking for a place nearby to play or join a team. I used to play on a 3 man team in the early 2000 and missing it so much now.
I’m in a similar situation but a bit further north. You’re not too far from the CPPS fields in Penkridge, their facility looks real nice!

Reactions: Rainmaker

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Hi there! Not much has changed in terms of tanks, although you can now get super light ones, you can also get ones without a death date if you look at some of the FirstStrike options.

I’m in a similar situation but a bit further north. You’re not too far from the CPPS fields in Penkridge, their facility looks real nice!
The site at CPPS is great, it is the centre point for sup-air paintball in the UK and has been for a while