Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to the scene, help a lad out

Palin86

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
If your looking at packages eg warped sports do ones including the Gtek 170r or the Geo4 I’d ring and say you want x goggles and x tank see if they will play with the price to get you the kit your after.

Failing that’d get a decent set of goggles then I’d search the BST pages of Facebook or even the sales threads on here for a second hand marker that you’d like most PE markers and great and can get a 170 for around £450 or a cs1 for about £400!

6thFlow

Jun 21, 2021
Middlesbrough
Hi lads,

Been to BZ this morning, i'll list off what i got.

-Etha 2 PAL
-Dye i5, black/gold (debating getting a clear lens) not sure if im being silly but they seem 'dazed' when i put them on unless i need to be in daylight?
-Valken pack, velcro with 4 free clip pods( decent pods tbh, seems to fit and work fine for me)
-Spire 4 hopper
-Powair 4.5k tank.

Just a few things i need to learn which i'll google/youtube. Silly things like setting up the rate of fire etc.

Clothing wise, i'll end up using old jeans/work trousers, long sleeve top/hoody etc.

Any more tips.help you can advise me on? little hacks etc?

Also, James i'd accept anything only if you're happy with doing so. I wouldn't ask for anything for free haha.

Thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi lads,

-Etha 2 PAL
-Dye i5, black/gold (debating getting a clear lens) not sure if im being silly but they seem 'dazed' when i put them on unless i need to be in daylight?
-Valken pack, velcro with 4 free clip pods( decent pods tbh, seems to fit and work fine for me)
-Spire 4 hopper
-Powair 4.5k tank.

Just a few things i need to learn which i'll google/youtube. Silly things like setting up the rate of fire etc.

Clothing wise, i'll end up using old jeans/work trousers, long sleeve top/hoody etc.

Also, James i'd accept anything only if you're happy with doing so. I wouldn't ask for anything for free haha.

Thanks
The lens will be a bit dull, and a clear spare is a good all rounder for the dark, woods, indoors etc

However (not as stupid as you may think) …. Check in case there is a protective film on both the inside and outside

Reactions: ant290

6thFlow

Jun 21, 2021
Middlesbrough
However (not as stupid as you may think) …. Check in case there is a protective film on both the inside and outside

Yeah that's what im thinking... im assuming take the actual lens out? Because it's even dazed with my glasses on haha.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi lads,

-Etha 2 PAL
-Spire 4 hopper
-Powair 4.5k tank.

Thanks
Well youve got a pack so pointless me sorting you another - so clothing - what sizes do you take?

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Fixed the lens issue, protective film inside... haha duh.

Had a feeling it was that but it's not as obvious to someone new.

I'm a size small mate. Honestly, only if you're happy to do so.

Dan
Ill see what i can find - most stuff is large - but i might have top