Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Tournament to Take the UK by Storm???

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Shut up you or I'll go get my dad .................ooops, he's 84, Plan B, I better go get someone else, ahhhh, my son, he can march on a bit in a fight, he'll do :)
ohhhhhhhhhhh get you! Yeah well I am not scared of your son!............ actually scrub that, I am scared of his good looks! Which he did not get from before you say anything! :D

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
I think you have a right to a birthday bash Robbo ;)

Sorry to be a nag, but did he call you?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think you have a right to a birthday bash Robbo ;)

Sorry to be a nag, but did he call you?

No, not yet, but in his message, he did sound kinda keen to touch base with me and sounded extremely conciliatory shall we say :)

It will be interesting to see what he has to say concerning his outrageous claims re this proposed tournament.
I just cannot see how he can reconcile those claims without making himself look a liar and a deceiver, still, stranger things have happened and he may accomplish that particular feat, we shall see.

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
I think it would be fair to say that quite a few members are waiting to see what happens here. With 2,519 views so far, this sure is a popular thread! I hope this guy comes up with something good. I tried to defend him slightly in my last post but as soon as I read his replies I felt embarrassed that I had done so.:eek:

Mav2124

James Millard
Mar 13, 2007
Bristol
Well hopefully it would be good if he can make on his word, but me thinks still a little supicous. Plus only Co2?? Many people still use it?lol

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
No Mav they don't. He gives the impression that it will be a "tourney" and tells us Mr Lang has entered, yet he only supplies Co2 and not air. As Robbo said, I can’t see how he can reconcile these claims without looking like he has tried to take us all for mugs.