Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Tournament to Take the UK by Storm???

IAN1989

Jan 11, 2009
Hey guys, spoke to Pete and agreed that i went the wrong way in approching this tourney, and that it may have seem'ed a bit out-of-this-world. I did'nt try to deceive anybody nor con/rip them off.

I will try and arrange a new tourney with the help of pete and other in the near future and look forward to what the new year brings.

Stay safe,

With regards
Ian

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hey guys, spoke to Pete and agreed that i went the wrong way in approching this tourney, and that it may have seem'ed a bit out-of-this-world. I did'nt try to deceive anybody nor con/rip them off.

I will try and arrange a new tourney with the help of pete and other in the near future and look forward to what the new year brings.

Stay safe,

With regards
Ian

Whoooaaa, hold on a minute here Ian, you are making it sound like I am gonna somehow have involvement with your event, and I most certainly am not.
And just so's everybody is clear here, Ian's initial post contained some glaring errors of judgement and promises that just could not have been upheld.
I tend to call them 'lies', he says they were 'mistakes' ...ok, I'll give him another chance.
Now, I've given him a huge benefit of the doubt here and put his post down to a massive dollop of naivety and as such he has expressed a wish to put things right and be given another chance.

I said I would read his revised proposals and tell him what I thought, this does not entail me having anything to do with his tournament.

Let's see what his revised proposals and reserve judgement till then.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
A quick update, as I have been like a detective this week, full on Sherlock Holmes, pipe and all :D

It would seem the Millennium have never heard of this guy and are NOT in talks with him in anyway..........

Ian says he played the Millennium and I have asked them to check the player data base............ Ian Nelder-Morgan has never played in a millennium! So unless he went under another name I call billy bullsh!t :D

Detective Piper out!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Well done Pipes, good work mate, and just to add to Andy's sleuthing skills, this guy called me and we had an 'interesting' conversation to say the least.

As most of you guys know, I'm a grumpy old man and a concerted cynic, these dispositions have served me well, especially on these boards.
I spoke to this guy Ian, for about 20 minutes, and when I try to reconcile what he said on the phone with what I know he has claimed, then I'm afraid I cannot under any circumstances believe him.

At one point during the conversation, I bought up the fact he had said Ollie Lang was going to his event, I asked him if this was true (I obviously knew it wasn't because I know Ollie well enough to know he wouldn't come to an event like this) he protested it was true, backing his claim up with an alleged email from Ollie saying he was going.

I told him to 'hang on', and 'I'd call Ollie', I dialed Ollie's mobile and it was ringing, this guy then proclaimed, 'well it might not have been Ollie' ......I knew it was all bollocks and so I nailed him to the cross on this lie and ended my call.
I then got a bit angry because I thought he was taking me for a mug by bullsh!tting me and so he got it both barrels as I recounted lie after lie after lie .........I was frikkin pissed off !

I am not a bad judge of character and I can pretty much work out quite quickly what people about and I think this guy got 'carried away' shall we say.

He compromised the truth on many occasions and blatantly lied -I think his intentions were good inasmuch as he wanted to bells and whistles event but I'm afraid he forgot one of the most basic of all things when trying to get people to part with hard earned money to attend his event, and that was, to be truthful and don't ever try to bullsh!t us.

Now, if and when he resurfaces with this event, then you guys must factor in what's happened and you gotta make a valued judgment as to what he may proclaim in the future.

If his event doesn't get off the ground then I'm afraid he has only himself to blame.
In conclusion, he's a pretty sad character really and probably best not suited to paintball, and so If you read this Ian, I think it best you maybe look for another way to earn money because believe me mate, every single baller in this country comes to this site and will have read what you've done....that alone will mean you've got a huge problem in getting any event off the ground.

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Job well done!

Stay safe,

With regards
Ian
This guy must be a idiot, what was he thinking, trying to tell everyone that Ollie Lang was going to his event! How can he honestly of thought no one who have had a contact for him.

And saying you weren't trying to deceive anyone, On public forums? This is great, just because the pure fact that you lied to the whole UK paintballing community and we have your full name, way to go.

Ian, don't give up your day job.

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Maybe 'Ian' is in fact 'Luke Bolger' the 9/11 conspiracy nut attempting to get revenge on PGI due to the fact we all laughed at him and called him a ****?
I can see it now...an angry drummer seeking revenge and turns to his darker side....
Mentally scarred by his ordeal he will become the deranged & drumming *insert loud thunderous music here* 'The Phantom of the Tourney' and haunt us all.
:D