Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Tournament to Take the UK by Storm???

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
hmmm know what you mean, but just paintball regonise them on there website

http://www.justpaintball.co.uk/site_guide/eonze_paintball.htm

so must be something there
hmmm... you really think:rolleyes: theres something bad here.
Try signing up with random players names and hit some random numbers into the boxes.
The fact the site/form doesnt ask for an email address or contact number after punching in details ?

A box to tick for " I agree to the Terms & Conditions set by Eonze Paintball."
But non whatsoever.

Not very professionally done.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Until this gets verified (which i doubt it will) I suggest everybody give this a wide berth and if we have any old bill in our midsts, this may well be an attempt at a large-scale fraud because some of the things mentioned smack of a somewhat unsophisticated attempt at doing just that.
Maybe worth a quick investigation for Mr Plod !!!!
It reeks of fraud to me and the last thing I wanna see is our players getting ripped off again, we got enough of that cr@p already from some of our own industry .......
And so, DO NOT sign up for this in any way, shape or form ..... please.

PS Nige, thanks for alerting us mate, cheers !

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Dont say good luck to me as IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!!
Just wondered if anyone else had heard of it?

Put it down for all I care as I think if you read it, it does look like a complete dream.
Just in case you didnt get it the first time

IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!!

So slate it if you so desire :)

Nige

wasnt saying good luck to you bud, I read your post properly and know its got nowt to do with you:) Looks like the main business line is a bit of fun for the punter market, the tourney aspirations seem very far fetched to me.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
This guy has actually been advertising this stuff for a while now. I am not 100% sure, but I believe the first dates were in 2008 and obviously never happened.

He does run a site with the mega arena - it is based on a bit of land next to a pub I believe.

Some of the activities are certainly legit it would seem, but some of the claims seem a little far-fetched. Maybe he will surprised us all though - who knows???

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
If this is legal, Im entering!

Im gonna wear overalls, trainers (with overalls tucked into socks) and a balaclava under my mask for camouflage

:ninja:

(thought this thread was about Storm for a sec Nige :) )

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
If this is legal, Im entering!

Im gonna wear overalls, trainers (with overalls tucked into socks) and a balaclava under my mask for camouflage

:ninja:

(thought this thread was about Storm for a sec Nige :) )
don't forget the camo face paint, you know the stuff that everyone is bound to see you wearing behind your balaclava and your mask :D