Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Tournament / Training Venue in Retford North Nottinghamshire

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
Hi all

Just to let you know that Urban Paintball Bassetlaw has just opened a small field with two sup'air courts. Both are available for team training and competitions. We have 3 dates for our 'in house' leagues:
3 and 5 man league dates:
September Sunday 01.09.13
October Sunday 06.10.13
November Sunday 03.11.13

our website is: www.urbanpaintballbassetlaw.co.uk
our facebook group is Urban Paintball Bassetlaw
if you want more information, please get in touch
cheers
chris

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
hi all, here's a couple of pics from the last 'scratch' event. If we don't get much interest from teams for 1st Sept, will set up a 5 man court and change the day to an open training day if that's what you guys prefer?
If you do not get much interest would be better as a training day.

Sent from Dexter's IPhone

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Is that the place beyond Stoke on a farm? Went there once ,it pissed down the 60cows in the field sheltered against the hedge and must have thought we were mental. Or was that Unreal??

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
Is that the place beyond Stoke on a farm? Went there once ,it pissed down the 60cows in the field sheltered against the hedge and must have thought we were mental. Or was that Unreal??
lol no, I know where you mean though .... this is a new venue Retford post code DN22 7NJ, its on flat grassland that used to be a football pitch. we have a proper access road and car park. facilities are still under development, but we're getting there. Sunday 1st is now a training day, 10:00 am till 2:00 just £10.00 per player if you're interested

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
lol no, I know where you mean though .... this is a new venue Retford post code DN22 7NJ, its on flat grassland that used to be a football pitch. we have a proper access road and car park. facilities are still under development, but we're getting there. Sunday 1st is now a training day, 10:00 am till 2:00 just £10.00 per player if you're interested
Best of luck with it .Anyone opening a new venue for balling deserves our support .(Even if you are so far north there might be dragons up there!)

Reactions: urban paintball

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
a field in retford , sounds good to me, so is the 06/10/2013 still going on.