Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Toy = Ironmen Intimidator...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
What do you break on it? It's actually quite a simple gun to work on, got some very nice design features (ram and clamshell).

I've never found a gun that is 100% reliable. All my guns get put through a hard life and I've had bits and pieces go wrong with them all.

I think ultimately it's down to how you use it and how you look after it.

The mag is nice in that if the electronics don't want to play you can use manual mode. The manual side of the X-mag is as reliable as any mag.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
time for the all important question

Originally posted by Simon Malone
I feel like I spend all my spare time re-building the timmy, Beaker tells me to stop breaking it, but it really ain't my fault, REALLY!!! From what I understand Mags are very reliable :confused:
Dude :)

Give your gun to Dave and I'll have a look at it, otherwise I should be at the 1st M25 leg (hopefully playing) so I can have a look then.

And then when it works, don't feck with it! :) just leave it alone and don't take the thing apart :)

martin

am member
Dec 12, 2001
Visit site
i broke mine

a ball that is, one ball out of well lots of shots.
ripps for sure. just need a fast hopper that does not smash the **** out of paint!
As the halo i tried did just that! Soup!

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Manike, that timmy is pretty sweet, and that ram cap that we were talkin bout seems just the thing that TurboElenRedux needs.... any ideas where to get one?

enid_puceflange

Homo - Indomitus
hey Simon,

i am gagging to see this prototype e-mag you were telling us about on sunday! the one in your sig picture, how many more hours it needing? and you must post some pics up huh!
OH! And i got video footage of you running face first into the barricade in your first game of the day, you can hear the crowd go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" it's cracking mate! did it hurt?
cheers
gary c

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Yeah it did hurt :) I couldn't stop on the mud :) I hit so hard my goggles hit and I bruised my hand...

I'd love a copy of that video!

The manik-e-mag is in process. Not sure when AGDE are going to have time to finish it.

enid_puceflange

Homo - Indomitus
no worries bud,

send me your address to
ggcraig@yahoo.com and i will send you a copy.
i only got my camera as a prezzie just after new year and that was that first time it was out in public ,so my skills are still learning, its only a few minutes long (your game that is LOL!) got the prize giving too , but anyhow send me your address and i will send you a copy of your smack!:D
cheers bud.