The Home Of European Paintball

**New** UK Masters 7 Man Series

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
7 man top idea
Ramping - sucky idea. I know a lot of teams moved to the masters last year as there was no ramping. Was nice to have a series not following the current ramping trend.

Join in with the others and allow ramping and im sure it will effect some teams decisions of where to play.

Its suprising how the rampers/non rampers air thier responses. Rampers tend to post a ton on here saying all up for it, where as the non rampers have 1/2 given up trying to air thier views through fear of flaming, so instead tend to let thier feet do the talking.
Posts count for not a lot in the ramping debate!

Make it uncapped semi, that way its about skill and not technology. Firing fast is as much a skill of paintball as the snap shot.
Plus a lot less injuries from people getting mugged by a ramping fool!

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Personally I don't mind either, at the end of the day you can still use it as practice for the mills even if using semi, its probably better practice tbh.

I think I'd prefer semi, but either way I'm sure it's gonna be a cool series.:)

andyp1

Jan 27, 2005
Leeds
Visit site
Originally posted by welshy
you don`t have to use ramping yourself just leave it in semi:)
yeh, but im not stupid, and its a case of "if you cant beat them join them" so if it was ramping, i would use the ramp modes, i was simply saying that it would be better if it wasnt

Jacko

On the prowl again
Sep 16, 2005
cambridge
www.worldatwarpaintball.com
i think that saying ramping levels the playing field is wrong shooting fast is a skill you learn thats why some people fire faster than others i dont want to start another big debate bout ramping al i will say is i smoke 30 fags a day and weigh 18 stone so to level the playing field out can all the teams i play put on weigh and start smoking silly realy but that is what you are saying if people cant shoot fast then learn this if you cant beat em join em attitude is wrong for example we played at cc a ramping tourny we all had markers that could ramp but we used true semi capped keep it real semi all the way