Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new XSV ego

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
why is everyone bleating on about the price going down on old guns. this isn't a quarterly release of an old gun. Its a custom team gun.

the price on your gun will always drop. Stop buying a new gun every other week and actually use your **** as a pose to selling it.

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Mario, I completely agree about the whingers who moan about the second hand market. The way i see it, if a company is bringing out frequent models, then when the time comes i have a bit of spare cash for a new gun there is bound to be an up to date model available. If they waited ages and then put all the new stuff into one new model, people would moan because they had bought a gun just before the new one came out, making theirs completely out dated, rather than just a little less fashionable. If there is a problem it is with the people who have to have the shineyest newest model, but its their money so they can do as they please imo.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
As I understand the first batch of all colours is pretty much sold out!! Apparently there will be a few more in May. Will have to get my order down then.

I am going to try and take Dskise's crown of Ego whore.

Originally posted by Mario
why is everyone bleating on about the price going down on old guns. this isn't a quarterly release of an old gun. Its a custom team gun.

the price on your gun will always drop. Stop buying a new gun every other week and actually use your **** as a pose to selling it.
Thats fair enough dude. Personally I think its one of these issues thats never going to make EVERYONE happy, its like the tourney/woodland discussions of yesteryear. Theres always going to be people who agree with the freedom and choice of up to date markers and others who feel its unessessary.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by jonnywildcard
Thats fair enough dude. Personally I think its one of these issues thats never going to make EVERYONE happy, its like the tourney/woodland discussions of yesteryear. Theres always going to be people who agree with the freedom and choice of up to date markers and others who feel its unessessary.
true dat...