Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New

mon60

Dec 2, 2015
Hi new member up in Scotland.
Getting in to mag fed, know I'll probably get slated for it.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
What's the difference
Mag fed is magazine fed, as opposed to the 'standard' hopper feed

Load your paintballs into spring feeding magazines and swap magazines rather than topping up hoppers from pods

You can either get pure magfed games where you may only use magazine fed paintball guns, or games where it is magfed orientated but also allows other limited paintball such as pump action or limited capacity hoppers such as 50 round or stick feeds

7Voble

Jan 2, 2016
Mag fed is magazine fed, as opposed to the 'standard' hopper feed

Load your paintballs into spring feeding magazines and swap magazines rather than topping up hoppers from pods

You can either get pure magfed games where you may only use magazine fed paintball guns, or games where it is magfed orientated but also allows other limited paintball such as pump action or limited capacity hoppers such as 50 round or stick feeds
Is this like the mags they use in air soft?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Is this like the mags they use in air soft?
Yes, there are many magfed guns with the majority being old technology mechanical guns but with a magazine feed system instead of a top feed hopper, but with other options such as the dye dam which takes electronic technology with a magazine feed but also the ability to mix and match magazine or hopper - or even flick a switch in game to swap as you wish
(That option being aimed at normal paintballs in the hopper and 'first strike' shaped paintballs in the magazine, but the magazines can take either style)

Eye sight test to find my dam:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The hammer 7:
image.png

Even mag fed pistols like the Tpx
image.png

It's not compulsory to have the air under mounted! More normal to use 12 gram
Co2 or a remote line to air

And not to forget the 'limited paint' options allowed at some magfed games
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

brab

Jun 29, 2010
It might be because I'm looking at it on my phone but I still can't see the Dam! In average hands, how would the Dam fair at a typical walk on? Would it be a setback or is it really a regular marker work a different look? I stumbled across the underslung 300+ cap box mags for them - so it seems lack of capacity can't be an issue!