Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newb Here

Should I get a DM13 and rotor for <£350?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Hi Guys, so I got my first taste of paintball around 8 years ago when I was 15 I have now acquired the funds to get a half decent set up for walkons and just fun games on weekends, so I'm looking to buy some kit, its possible for me to get a dm13 for a good price with a rotor, so my question is should I do it because I know I would be more than happy with my purchase but have very little knowledge/experience of the dm13s so just wondering if anyone has used one before and could offer some advice.

Also I'm based in the newcaslte are near northumbria uni so if you go there feel free to pm me because I'm pretty sure NU has a paintball society?

Reactions: gizmo2818

gizmo2818

Oct 10, 2016
ime also in Newcastle i stopped playing and sold all my gear about 5 years ago but have been asked to go to a walk on day and now caught the bug again

Reactions: S3AN

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
ime also in Newcastle i stopped playing and sold all my gear about 5 years ago but have been asked to go to a walk on day and now caught the bug again
Yeah I'm a student so been trying to figure out where the best places to play up here are atm that I can get public transport to in one form or another.

gizmo2818

Oct 10, 2016
ime not sure myself for up here to be fair i have a walk on day coming up but other than that i have no idea yet i will have to look in to it