Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbee Tourney

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
*chuckle*

Just had a wander around the Rdx website..

some amusing photos btw.

Weeell hope to catch you down at saddams some time. I'll be the one looking lost from 6ft4 with an automag on CO2 *chuckle* never a good idea, now where is that expansion chamber?

:D

Chimp

ChairChimp

Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Dude,

excellent news, will let you know when I'm heading down there.

Hoping to sort the mag by the end of the week but am usually busy with stuff on a Tues night (bit of a bummer) but I'll see what I can organise.

Keep in touch mate,

Chimp

Dude

Sorry if iv lost the convo
What Is "Mag" or am i havin a blond moment???
In my eyes i recommend you get urself down to Planet Eclipse In trafford and have a look @ their combo deals, Thats what i did and i got a supurb marker and equipment for under £200- Then i went half`s on sum paintballs with a friend so it knocked it upto £210 but its well worth it.
Do you know if they let you take your own paint on tuesday nights jahlad, thats my only prob u see, i dont have enough money to start paying for paint aswell (Anyone want sumone to work for them??? J/K)

From Si

ChairChimp

Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
sorry dude

'Mag' is an automag (a powerfeed actually) but no RT fitted ....yet. :D

Yeah saddams say you can bring your own paint, but for 45 a case there, it isn't vastly cheaper anywhere else.

Been down to planet and they were most helpful, I ended up playing with a dragun they had in at the time. My budget however couldn't stretch that far at the time and I didn't want too low end a marker 'cos I'm a big equip freak really.

What marker did you get from them?

Chimp

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Well I want to go play on a tuesday, shame I am at the wrong end of the country.

Anyway

As i think you are picking up it does not mater what level you have played at. Most ballers are always keen to help newbs get up and running. It is a great sense of community and everyone gets on (most of the time).

The better the people you play with the quicker you will improve. You learn from your mistakes and you do start to play better.

As for the first time buyers.

Second hand is the best way to go. I got my Impulse second hand and I have played around with it put on bits and pieces and just continue to upgrade.

Mags are great fun and you can always upgrade to an electro later and have it as a spare.

Good luck and hope all goes well