Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

{newbie again 8 yrs on} ?impulse?

ive been out of ball for 9-8 yrs and its all left me behined:D . im looking at getting the impulse but which version. regular flavour or the in vision...and any thoughts on what air i should go for...i want to keep the price down on the air for now and upgrade later. any thoughts would be great ppl.

pathfinder

mmmm new shiney things
Aug 22, 2001
South Wales
Visit site
I had the same problem as you a few months ago, coming back into paintball after a couple of years out of it.

I suggest before you go and spend all that money on a new marker visit a few shops or tournaments and try out a few different guns.

As far as air systems go there all prettty good, so its down to how much money you want to spend!

Good luck with your choice!!!!!

P.S. I eventually went for an Angel LCD with Angel Air.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Vodka

The Imp will come with an air system and will work very well on CO2 - therefore you wont have any extra costs after buying it.

Later you can go for a modern 4500psi system once you have sussed out which one you like - though the Max flow is excellent!!

As for which Imp? Dont cut corners here - go for the Vision and a Voodoo Full Flow upgrade - sweet!!

Hope you find what you like but hope this helps

Mark

Oh - and welcome back to the family!!!

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
mmmmmmmmmmmm yes.

The impulse is a sweet gun. Three of our guys on the kelticwarriors use them and we never have any problems. Although mine doesn`t have the vision I hardly ever break a ball. I have bought a lot of bits to go on it. Bullet front, tape worm, blade trigger. the important thing is that you feel comfortable with hte gun and can get what you want out of it.
If you want any more information about impulses visit, www.kelticwarriors.co.uk. and look in the team section under either Chris, Craig or Gazz. When you click on the picture a diagram pops up giving you a detailed look inside the gun and a run down on how it works.
Hope this helps.
Chunk.

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
Sorry.

Sorry mate I did go off on one a bit but I was just giving him all my knowledge so it would hopefully help.
:rolleyes:

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

The Vision is a kick ass gun although the standard is still a wicked gun for tourney play (Ive owned both). Get which ever you can afford mate.

Tom