Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie (Bricket Wood)

ollyf92

Mar 5, 2015
So I wanted to get into paintball along time ago but it never really happened in the end because I was young and couldn't drive +cost ^^. Now I want to try get into it again when I come back from uni in May time.

Any recommendations on how to get started at speedball? Bricket Wood would be my local site. Is there like newbie days or something along those lines I can go down and play and even at some point join a team?

Cheers!, Olly

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
You're in the ideal place if bricket wood is your local field. They now do a monthly walk on, and you can pay as you play/practice on their sup air fields whenever suits you.

Really helpful guys down there who will point you in the right direction and give you all the tips and help you need!

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Find a day when they have open training rock up at get stuck in! yorkie is always happy to help.

Get some time on he field and get talking to other players !
Spl this weekend would be a great chance to talk to other players

ollyf92

Mar 5, 2015
Thanks guys! Do they run these walk on's on the same day each month or should I just watch out on here for a posting?

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Looking forward to a walk on here. It's also local to me so very convenient. Guys were very helpful when I bought my i4.