Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie day @ Northern Quarter Manchester 2nd of June

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
On the 2nd of june we are having one of our much loved newbie days.

you all know the drill we will start about 10.30.

then do what ever you lot want to do xball drills stuff like that

you need to book in for this and pre order paint for it as well.

There is a new guy in town for the newbie days he is called adam he is a little camp but a nice lad.

he is taken over now for the newbie days while luke goes and gets the sex change he always wanted.

his number is 07791610274

If you need any more info then please drop me or adam a line.

killer_carvil

Northern Quarter Killers
Sep 27, 2004
Manchester
New Guy

Ok Guys .if you need any gear please pre order it by calling me or pm'ing me.

We will be playing an xball lite so everyone gets a lot of games. Also there will be a training area set up. So people can snap shot, run and gun , etc

Thanks

Adam

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
hey mr adam, you know if this is going to be 5 man, as there will prob be 4 of us down, not sure on paint tho mite go planet before and get some for all of us, ill give you a ring closer to the day to let you know

-chris

Hallett

Mar 1, 2007
im sure it just newbie training, otherwise it would say newbie-tourny
nah its more of a mini tourny, people chose teams (team size depends on how many people are there) then start the tourny and along the way there will be someone there (adam in this case) who can give you advise on what your doin wrong and right.

So its training while playing a tourny =P

killer_carvil

Northern Quarter Killers
Sep 27, 2004
Manchester
Newbie Day

Ok Guys the day will be more of a "in your control day" like i said we will have a feild set up so we can play games. The size of the teams depends on how many people turn up. Also there will be an area set up for individual training, ie snap shooting, running and gunning, etc. You will be able to put your self into teams (or i can). An when you guys are ready to go on to the main feild you can. The feild will be set up in xball style and Reckon you guys play sort of xball, say best to 3 then you all will get alot more time on the feild.

Adam:D

x22

Super paintball Noob ! :D
Jun 27, 2006
Manchester
hey i'm comming, will pay my green fee tomorrow anychance of a pickup from the airport?