Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie day @ Northern Quarter Manchester 30th of June

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
lol
dus any one no if u can get a tan where a bruise is or whill it not tan as well? going on holl on monday and got like a line of bruises down ma left side and dont realli want to look deseased after i cum back with a lan with white dots all over
:D

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Beats me :confused: Atleast you get to go away this holiday, the best i get is the week with the gf in yorkshire :rolleyes:

I mite have contributed to that when i ran 10 feet by you when you was playing centre :eek:

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
nah i shot u :D there from when 3 people ran at me at once :mad: yea im going to die the 5o degrees is just stupid im going camping wiv ma mates as well in august sum time :D

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
well we askin adam n her just said shoot at the pole in the middle of the field from where the crono should be and it should start to dip down before the pole thats about 280fps

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Oops :( I must have missed that message :mad:

I just turned the velocity up until the paint broke on the centre bunkers from the sidelines :eek:

BTW on your jersey you had a name on the back, did you have planet put that on?

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
nope was like that when i bought it , but we are getting team jerseys done from shogunpaintballshop.com apparently they have an artist there so u can get whatever you want don really

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
nope was like that when i bought it , but we are getting team jerseys done from shogunpaintballshop.com apparently they have an artist there so u can get whatever you want don really
Did you buy it from Ireland by any chance? :)

Cool, I heard that planet do jersey printing but was not sure if thats the stuff they do (your jersey) :eek:

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
nah mate got it off here
and yea they prob do but pm titoburto (think thats rite)
hell sort you hout with printing from shogun