Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie day on the 12th of may @ The Northern Quarter Manchester.

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
ill get the pics up as soon as posible, but warren doesnt deserve to see them :D he shot me before the game started pffft, any way user names annoy me because i can never tell whos who so whos waren ?

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
mwah theres me back centre 1st vid :D will try and get you a mask for next time so ya can follow the action straight up :D

for frisbees ( i mean friswell) knowledge
wozza = warren
seany = sean
cant think of any others

and for everybdy elses information, team warren beat the frisbees team 3 - 0 mwahaha

- Seany

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
i no who u r seany, you were the one who put a thread about taking you etek into the shower wat a nooob, and yea we had gun problems against you as matts gun was being a nob stupid electra ego for the win, but next time ill keep shootin ya after you come off the field just like when i shot you once after you came off te-he

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
i no who u r seany, you were the one who put a thread about taking you etek into the shower wat a nooob, and yea we had gun problems against you as matts gun was being a nob stupid electra ego for the win, but next time ill keep shootin ya after you come off the field just like when i shot you once after you came off te-he
haha excuses my friend excuses ;) and we were playing 3 man not 1v1 and only 1 person encountered problems ;) explain that.. mwah
you shooting me wasnt very nice lol i now have 3 nipples :eek:
i just shoot you back twice as hard like i did when all you turned on me when i was behind the bunker lol

- Seany