Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newbie day @ The Northern Quarter 1st of july

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
The Northern Quarter Newbie Day.

On Saturday the 1st of July we are holding a newbie day for new players and players just coming into the sport also rec balers who fancy a change.
There will be some free gifts there as well.
These days have pr oven very successful and have started a lot of new team’s

The day starts at 10am with just a run through of kit and to make sure you have every thing you need for the day.
Then we go onto some basic drills and games.
Then we go into any thing you want to learn or just play game’s all day,
And with the recent change around of the site we have 2 fields now so if you want to be taken aside to work on your own techniques or drills then we can cater for your needs.

All through the day players will be on hand to give advice and we have fully qualified gun tecs on site to help you out with whatever you need.

Plus PRIZES and free gifts will be given out all day.

If you don’t have your own kit not to worry we can supply any thing you need including full kit at no extra cost (this is so you can bring your mates to get them into paintball as well) if you do require kit you will have to pre book it so that we bring enough and is very limited.
The day will cost £15.

Paint can be supplied but you will have to pre book it as we do not store paint on site.

If you need any more info please feel free to drop me a line @ andy@northernquarterpb.com or steeleydam@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to see you all there.

Andy Steele.
www.northernquarterpb.com

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
If you are just starting out then give yourself a massive head start by getting down to the NQ for their newbie days.

Not only will you learn a lot, but you'll also meet some of the nicest guys in paintball....and Steeley will be there too ;) Seriously they're all sound and are giving you a great opportunity here so take advantage of it.

Plus one of Dynasty might tread on a paintball that you drop in a months time too!

Nicky T

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
these are great days, i started out at one of these last year. These boys taught me all i know. All you new guys, wherever you live get yourselves down there and ahve a great day with great people.

Cheers boys
sTevie::C

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
Nicky T said:
Not only will you learn a lot, but you'll also meet some of the nicest guys in paintball....and Steeley will be there too
tears are running down my face nicky lol jk;)

these days have been really popular and have been a big help to everyone thats been down.