Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newbie from sheffield

dcoe

ronnie ruined my life !!!!!
Nov 26, 2011
hi there i have just started getting into paintball thanks to the guys from asylum paintball sheffield site this site is highly recomended and the staff are great ronnie is the man to talk too for advice
i bought a bt-4 combat with a 3000psi air bottle this is a great gun i have not got loads to spend on a paintball marker but am selling it too my friend this week
i bought a vl chalenger package with electronic trigger and a empire sound activated hopper air 3000psi bottle and 1000 paintballs for 120 pound but havin problems with the marker so i dropped it back off at the shop for them too look at i poped into asylum paintball tonight and spoke to ronnie he said best marker to goo for is probz a etek3 but im gunna have to save up for one wats a decend marker to buy for a resonable price thanks for helping

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
if you want a decent marker and your going to play tournament paintball i would advise from my own personal point of view any one of the EGO range from planet eclipse ive had 3 ego 05 markers an 06 4 08's and an ego 10 and never once had a problem with any of them. the EGO markers are also very good for playing in the woods as they will shoot most types of paint and are very good on air !! hope this helps ! and if you want to know my personal faveroute marker for all round use is the ego 08 !!! they have some pretty cool team markers out there to such as a one i previously owned the 2 hott 4 u ego 08 !!!