Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie here :) what marker?

Edward

Feb 18, 2012
I don't have a mask yet as I have only ever done days where you rent all of the stuff but I think I'm getting the jt flex 8 :)

Reactions: Spooly90

Edward

Feb 18, 2012
right ive read up on the diablo and i recommend not getting as parts will most likely be hard to comeby should something happen however that is my opinion, it does seem a pretty solid gun so i leave the decision to you
At £45 though I will probably get it!

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
I don't have a mask yet as I have only ever done days where you rent all of the stuff but I think I'm getting the jt flex 8 :)
yeah thats a good comfy mask mate and they dont steam/ fog up easily my one never has! had my jt flex for about 8 years i think tho aswell.

the azodin guns are pretty cool little guns and you can get spare parts for them over here now if it does start to leak or you break something all from that link i gave you .

but if i was you id save up your money and get one of these...
http://www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk/p2733/GoG_Envy_Paintball_Gun/product_info.html

ive got one and had it 3 years and i still use it over the more expensive guns i got :)
search it up on youtube bud

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
make sure to find out if your field allows electronic markers before you do and take into consideration the need for a £35 hopper to run it properly

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
some do as its extra insurance + rentals dont like being belted at 21 bps so they stop there use however some do walkons which allow they're use

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
delta force for example as far as i know dont allow the use of electro markers

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
oh i thought you meant they ban them for walk ons :oops: lol

most sites ive tried to use my own guns on when i go for work do's and birthdays dont allow any gun be it elec or mech i have to use a tippmann 98 or automag depending what they got