Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie in Sussex

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Take a look at the the empire mini gs and not the invert mini the gs is the new updated version and comes with the on/off ASA

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Good call on sticking to renting for your first walkon
You will see so many different options and everyone will have their favourites

Jts are good but also check out v force grills
Only trying them on with your glasses will tell what's right for you

...what is cpps?
Cpps is a major tournament venue in Penkridge near Wolverhampton

They just had the final round of this season, but there's still things going on for the rest of the year
Well worth a visit to an event even if it's just looking, chatting and walking around the traders

Joecave86

Aug 16, 2016
Brighton
Good call on sticking to renting for your first walkon
You will see so many different options and everyone will have their favourites

Jts are good but also check out v force grills
Only trying them on with your glasses will tell what's right for you

Cpps is a major tournament venue in Penkridge near Wolverhampton

They just had the final round of this season, but there's still things going on for the rest of the year
Well worth a visit to an event even if it's just looking, chatting and walking around the traders
Thanks Tom,I've looked at the V-Force Grills but I'm not that keen on the way they look.

Thanks for explaining cpps, at the moment I'm going to try and just attend the walk-ons at my local site as my Wife is already having a hard time about me spending all of a Sunday running around the woods shooting people!

Not going to let that to deter me, we all need a bit of adrenaline and excitement in our lives hey!

Joecave86

Aug 16, 2016
Brighton
Went to my first walk-on yesterday at Holmbush with my own mask and pods & clothing etc but rented an Inferno Marker. Great day with friendly people and got some great information on markers etc and tried out a few.
Have to say my favourite was probably the Empire GS Mini but I'm still really unsure as to whether to buy this from new or not,I also have £75 credit with Just Paintball to use up. Obviously if I do get the Mini then a Dye Rotor would be an obvious choice, seems pretty popular.
Any help appreciated!

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
You could probably get a mini for under £200 used, try mars bars and markers the Facebook group! It's great for selling confectionary items with paintball guns ;)

Joecave86

Aug 16, 2016
Brighton
Thanks guys,purchased an Axe 2nd hand and it didn't work :( not a great start in to this game.
Sent it off too Empire to fix and the guy who sold it to me gave me back £50 to cover repairs.
Hoping to play once in December.