The Home Of European Paintball

newbie needin help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
If you are that worried about getting hit you can always wear some padding like a proto top or something along those lines and arm pads ?

You shouldnt feel much then but its still going to hurt a little you are going to be paintballing hehehehe Just ask your partner to shoot you in the head to see if it hurts or not lol

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
yea why not, TBH i hardly notice a hit these days.
but on the flipside when marshalling and you get shot unexpectedly its a bit ouch, especially in the throat.:eek:
BECAUSE YOU STAND IN THE WRONG PLACES HAHAHAHAHAHA i am normally over by the burger van and when someone shouts "paint check" i just agree with them yeah your dead ! :eek::D

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
BECAUSE YOU STAND IN THE WRONG PLACES HAHAHAHAHAHA i am normally over by the burger van and when someone shouts "paint check" i just agree with them yeah your dead ! :eek::D
naa, my location is fine its stupid punters who are scared of getting shot and blind firing their markers in all kinds of directions. they get strips pulled off them for doing it tho;)

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
yea why not, TBH i hardly notice a hit these days.
but on the flipside when marshalling and you get shot unexpectedly its a bit ouch, especially in the throat.:eek:
hehe try lying down in the middle of the game see if it helps :D hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.