Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie needs info please

Kyle_W

Sep 22, 2017
Unless they bought a serious amount (or they were also coming back with their import limit) then the attempted smuggling caused customs to put on the charges
The circa £45 bill was part import vat and part courier fee (probably £8 to £20 fee) so £25 to £37 import vat
If they brought it back in person then there would have been no charge due to personal allowance or they would have only paid the import vat and not the courier fee ...... and the international postage when they sent it
From memory i think they were nervous about carrying something "gun" like and also werent sure on the rules around high pressure containers. I should mention that it was the shop owner who suggested the postal route as the easiest. I let them off, i was young and they paid for it all :p

Reactions: Alexwin

Alexwin

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for all your reply’s guys and girls, I went to a big awesome Paintball shop in tampa Florida.Somethings were cheaper and others not so much, bringing things back not a problem unless you have air tanks, my luggage didn’t even get stopped with a marker in. So thanks again