Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie nere

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
hi there,
i know alot about paintball but not alot about paintballguns, and me and a few m8s have wanted to make a paintball team, so i need to find out prices of the guns. my price mark is £200 and i want a good tournegun that is reliable and fast and has a good range. I have looked at UK sites but the guns r expensive[and havent found ne guns that i want], but then i look on US sites and they have lots of good guns at low price. here r the ones i have looked at so far.

Model 98 Tippmans black[and get double finger trigger..$139.99
Kingman JAV ED TL plus..$145.45
Kingman Spyder TL plus..$149.45
Kingman Spyder XTRA..$175.45
Piranha G2 EXT Splash..$169.95
Piranha STS core..$124.45
Piranha STS VF G3..$164.45

all these guns r from paintballlover.com and i thought they where good.
Are these paintball guns good, and what one would you recomend?.
And is there ne other gun out there that u recomend.
Where could i get these guns in the uk as well, and what websites that do these sort..

thanks for reading

Tom..

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
hi cowface.

The only problem with buying from abroad is that if ure buying from the net you have to pay a ****load on post and packaging. also i think you may have to pay V.A.T. on top of that . Also i'm sure there are laws restricting what can and can't be posted.

if ure going to the country to buy it, after the terroist attacks i doubt they'll let u on a plane with a marker. not meaning to be a bar stool i would blag more money and buy a raaaaaa gun or u should ask marshals at paintball sites if there is anything being sold. u can often get a good deal from them.

hope i've been a help. I may be wrong about taxes and so on so u might want to check that out for urself.

in a bit

mario

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
ok..well i have had alook at the other posts and found that ppl r saying to go with a spyder... and thr 3 i am going for r the spyder tl plus or the spyder xtra or the spyder shutter...

thanks for replying to this thread,

Tom