Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie Returning

P8ntballer-Josh

Feb 6, 2017
Hello Guys,

Been out the sport for a couple years now as i have relocated down to the west country..!!

Are there any teams that are down this way still seeing as the NSPL has finished?? I was looking at starting my own team u again like before but it seems so hard now to attract people, find places to train as well as conducting a useful training session..!!

Cheers

Josh

p.s does anyone know how long before i can post in the Classifieds?? Needing to pick myself up a few new bits of gear to get me going

Reactions: marzocchi1988

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
Hi mate. Where abouts are you?
If your in Cornwall it was starting to review e but is now all a bit dead in the water unfortunately.
I know there were plans in the pipe line and 'on target games' were trying to find somewhere suitable for their mills field but think they've had bad luck. There are a few ballers here that would be keen i think but numbers when things have been run have been poor.
Devon has a team or two still running, though off hand I'm not sure where they are training now as for the last year I've been out the loop for a few reasons having not long started to get back into it again before hand.
If any further up country then I don't know.
If in Devon might be worth giving South Coast Blitz a shout and see what's happening. If Cornwall drop me a message as i could be keen for lift shares occasionally to prices down and might be able to round a few others up as well.

Cheers Will

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
there are lots of paintballers in Cornwall and Devon and we are a active bunch of ladies and gents
there are various sites used and also a few teams so you are not alone.
when i moved down from London i did find it a bit quite here but we do exist .
post up your location and join https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=devon & cornwall paintballers
say hello and we will try to point you in the right direction.
all the best ....Tincs

P8ntballer-Josh

Feb 6, 2017
Im in the same boat mate, where abouts in the west country are you im in Plymouth ? If you were looking at getting a team together im interested
Yeah I'm in Exeter buddy, have a few friends who are getting into it and attending walk ons in Bristol just to regularly play...drop us a message if you fancy chatting more

Reactions: marzocchi1988

TROUTLIPS

charlie don't surf
Dec 6, 2007
west lothian scotland
Hello Guys,

Been out the sport for a couple years now as i have relocated down to the west country..!!

Are there any teams that are down this way still seeing as the NSPL has finished?? I was looking at starting my own team u again like before but it seems so hard now to attract people, find places to train as well as conducting a useful training session..!!

Cheers

Josh

p.s does anyone know how long before i can post in the Classifieds?? Needing to pick myself up a few new bits of gear to get me going
same here been out for a wee while now back