Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyam

Apr 19, 2013
North Yorkshire
E-vents are a good choice, although see if you can try them on first at a walkon or your local shop as masks are all personal preference when they are high end. They fit me perfectly, however my friend has a small face and they are massive on him.

Bobrob

eat, sleep, play paintball, repeat
Aug 28, 2013
Rotherham
Thanks for the info 2... How come when you get an idea for something to ask... Someone has just asked it lol

kurt101

Mar 11, 2008
I wore i4s for marshaling and playing , i found playing they where brilliant as long as it didnt rain however marshalling taking a shot to the chin is one thing I dont want to do again

Peter Cross

Mar 17, 2015
Hey guys I'm thinking of starting up paintball as a regular thing and want to get a decent mask,some people say the virtue vio's are rubbish but I really wanna here more views from Atchual players and not just my friends plc help

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
I managed to get shot in the mouth wearing i4's on a punter day :ROFLMAO:. I still love the mask. I wear a fullface helmet alot riding bikes so its nice to have a lightweight minimal mask for me personally.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Hey guys I'm thinking of starting up paintball as a regular thing and want to get a decent mask,some people say the virtue vio's are rubbish but I really wanna here more views from Atchual players and not just my friends plc help
Vio's are pretty great now that Extends are available for those of us with bigger heads! They fit comfortably, have a small profile, good vision, easy to breathe and talk through. Best bet is to try a few different masks and see which one is most comfortable for you.

The fan for them is brilliant too, if you need one. Incredibly quiet.

Peter Cross

Mar 17, 2015
Vio's are pretty great now that Extends are available for those of us with bigger heads! They fit comfortably, have a small profile, good vision, easy to breathe and talk through. Best bet is to try a few different masks and see which one is most comfortable for you.

The fan for them is brilliant too, if you need one. Incredibly quiet.
Cheers bud

Status
Not open for further replies.