Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newbie to tourney..help?

BioDM9

Oct 28, 2013
Harrogate
www.facebook.com
I live in north Yorkshire. What would you reccomend for someone like me? I currently play at harrogate paintball centre as much as possible so do the walk-on days and am also looking to do some of the team training days with the harrogate wraiths too which should be fun. As well as those what other advice would you give to someone wanting to start playing tourney paintball? Would it be beneficial for me to practice drills ect at home and would it be beneficial for me to come down to cpps to play and practice at all? I'm really keen to get onto a team when I am good enough so practising and improving is on the top of my list atm.

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
Hi BioDM9. YPC started organising tourney style walkon days, but cant remember the dates - check on fat bobs possibly for that? we too have monthly open sup'air sessions. we have one this sunday and we are based in north nottinghamshire if you want t give it a try. we have a wide range of experience taking part and its always fun,so you have two options nearish to you. hope that helps? cheers

sam_fearon

Oct 5, 2013
Brighton
hey im 14 and have played paintball for about a year now and just got a good tournement setup, i would not be suprised if i am to young but how and when would it be aproriate for me the think about joining a team?

lewis bowden

Dec 13, 2013
crewe
after reading what people have posted this has been some good info for me and i hope to get down there in the new year thanks guys