Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

biksz

Jan 2, 2016
south yorkshire
Hi new to all this I have bought some gear I. E a couple of markers and a pistol lol just wanting to no where is best place to go in south Yorkshire thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi new to all this I have bought some gear I. E a couple of markers and a pistol lol just wanting to no where is best place to go in south Yorkshire thanks
I've never played out there so can only point to YPC as a site

What experience do you have?
If you have not played much then it may still be worth playing more punter type games, but if you have a few under your belt then move on to walkons
Walkons could be a bit intense and a baptism of fire. A gentler move from punter to walkon could be into scenario which puts you into (most often) a bigger game win a larger crowd and you can choose your fights more!

Walkons are very dependant on the crowd and the site, it could be the best experience for a new player guaranteeing their addiction or it could be too much too soon and put them off. Find a walkon site (such as ypc) and ask the staff

biksz

Jan 2, 2016
south yorkshire
Thanks for reply I have been a few times to site paintball but decided to buy my own gear as want to play bit more and would like the scenario games but don't no which way to turn to get advice and find nearest ones to me.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thanks for reply I have been a few times to site paintball but decided to buy my own gear as want to play bit more and would like the scenario games but don't no which way to turn to get advice and find nearest ones to me.
Scenarios are all over the country, and there are mostly one game per year of any particular scenario.

YPC will have a scenario (Armogeddon) in February.
You can find more on the calendar at the link below, the scenario calendar is a bit light for 2016 at the moment but will grow as games get announced through the year. To see other types of paintball choose the relevant options on the calendar website

http://www.paintballcalendar.co.uk/scenarios