Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie =]

InfernoAsh

Feb 21, 2009
Hi, im Ash from andover in hampshire,
im new to paintballing and i just go for the odd days paintballing at different sites around the area using the rented equipment.
my friend that used to play abit more said i could have his old gun since i did him a favour so i can use it on paintballing days (nothing serious).
Its an old gun and i believe its an Inferno Terminator. I need to buy a new c02 tank i believe and im sure it will be in great need of a service. Does anyone know any places that will service it in hampshire around the andover area so then i can use it on days :) im guessing i would be aloud t use it on a general site? does anyone know much about this gun and what its like?
cheers
Ash

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
wont do much tbh and most places run on HPA not co2 so i recmomend u just get your own gear from Lips paintball in london or Fatbobs or Slothball and then come to walk on events its much cheaper as well

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
You'll need to find a site that will let you take your own gear. There are a number that do allow this, but only on specified days (called walk-on days). If you can't see anything on any of their websites, give them a call, and they should be able to tell you straight off whether they'll let you or not.

RE: Servicing
If it's an Inferno, then the lovely people at Powerball UK should be able to service it for you (see www.powerball.co.uk). They aren't too keen on selling direct to consumers, but are very helpful, and should be able to help you find a service centre. 99% of the maintenance should be possible by yourself, as long as you follow the instructions. There isn't huge amounts of it anyway, mainly changing O-rings as needed.

Does that help?

InfernoAsh

Feb 21, 2009
yeah thanks alot ill check out the site,

so do you suggest changing to use HPA will be a good idea and much more accessable for refills etc,
from what iv'e read elsewhere on the site theres no modifications needed and it should just go straight on and be ok.

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
High Pressure Air provides a more stable supply then co2.
More places now have air refils over co2. I'v only ever come accross one site that uses co2 and thats only because the guys working there don't understand the true shortfalls of co2.

Someone who has actually owned one of those old school guns will have to tell you if mods are needed. It lookes very much like a very old site gun :p

http://www.arrow-precision.com/infernos.html

Above is the website, only browsed through it, but i can't find the manual for it, best thing to do is to contact the guys via e-mail if you cannot find the manual for your t3 on there.

Best of luck

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
ash

Hello Mate , i live in whitchurch just down the road from you.

Andover site still uses Co2 AND So does lasham as far as im aware, the gun you are refering too if im correct is an INFERNO T3.

If you want to pop it over to my place im more than willing too give it a quick teching .

If all you intend to do is go on punter days then the T3 was just designed of the back or the standard Inferno site guns.

Give me a pm i will see if i can help you out in anyway

Carl

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
HPA will work fine in it, and if your site runs HPA instead of CO2 I highly recommend you get that instead. The pressure output of a HPA bottle with a high pressure regulator (most common) is the same as a CO2 bottle so it will work fine. CO2, besides providing inconsistent velocities, also creates more wear and tear on the orings in your marker, meaning more maintenance and fiddling about for you. HPA is definately your best option, and you can pick up a steel bottle for very cheap anyway. Looks like you've got a good tech to help you out there so have fun :)

InfernoAsh

Feb 21, 2009
hey there, thanks for the information it helps alot :), unfortunatly it seems like my local site still runs on c02 lol but then again i like to play at other sites :/ hmmm what to do haha :)