Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie's first marker: Invert Mini GS vs Etha

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Both are great markers but I prefer the invert mini gs it has that nice new foregrip, on/off asa, microswitch trigger etc all the things the first invert mini did not have, now the invert mini gs is more like an Axe but just a smaller version, the etha is great but I would want to throw that emc kit on it just to make it more of a senario marker but defiantly invert mini gs if you have the money

Reactions: SupremeNinja

SupremeNinja

May 23, 2014
South London
Both are great markers but I prefer the invert mini gs it has that nice new foregrip, on/off asa, microswitch trigger etc all the things the first invert mini did not have, now the invert mini gs is more like an Axe but just a smaller version, the etha is great but I would want to throw that emc kit on it just to make it more of a senario marker but defiantly invert mini gs if you have the money
Cool, thanks for the advice! The only thing i'm a little worried about is it might be too mini... I know of a guy at my local field who has an axe which i think is the closest comparison i have really...

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Cool, thanks for the advice! The only thing i'm a little worried about is it might be too mini... I know of a guy at my local field who has an axe which i think is the closest comparison i have really...
The Invert Mini is made to be small perhaps a snake players or a smaller players marker if your worried about the size maybe get a larger tank extend your profile but all your choice

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
its about an inch, maybe inch and a half smaller that the Axe, anyway if you do invest in the mini keep me updated on how you get on with it my mate just ordered a mini gs and ive owned minis in the past they are defiantly worth the money love the foregrip (cos I have hands like a bear) or you could get a second hand Axe or something like that or a Vanguard Creed perhaps @Iusedtobe good Honest, or if you like the Axe you could prob grab your self a cheap Axe, maybe a second hand rotor or z2, or you could grab your self a secondhand Vanguard Creed, perhaps @I used to be good.Honest has one still for sale

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
You'll be fine, Im 6ft 3 with large hands and played Div 1 Millennium Series when I had my mini. As with any new gun, its going to feel a little alien at first until you have played a few games at least. If you get one, and need any help, shoot me a pm any time bro.

SupremeNinja

May 23, 2014
South London
You'll be fine, Im 6ft 3 with large hands and played Div 1 Millennium Series when I had my mini. As with any new gun, its going to feel a little alien at first until you have played a few games at least. If you get one, and need any help, shoot me a pm any time bro.
Sweet thats reassuring, cheers mate. I'm only 5'11 so hopefully will be fine!