Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie's first marker: Invert Mini GS vs Etha

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Just because you're in the woods doesn't mean your marker has to look like a gun. All the EMC does is allow you to add weight and bulk which you don't need to the marker. It'll still shoot the same, but will be harder to lug around...

SupremeNinja

May 23, 2014
South London
I feel the same way. I would rather save the weight than try to look like some sort of special forces guy. Does anyone have any experience with the Etek 4? It's a bit more expensive but I've been watching a few reviews and have only heard good things really apart from how loud it is.

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
I own an Etek4 and I cannot fault it at all. You can't really go wrong with any Eclipse marker to be fair, they all shoot great, simple to maintain and you get great customer service should you actually need it.

The noise might be down to being a poppet? >.>

Reactions: SupremeNinja

SupremeNinja

May 23, 2014
South London
I own an Etek4 and I cannot fault it at all. You can't really go wrong with any Eclipse marker to be fair, they all shoot great, simple to maintain and you get great customer service should you actually need it.

I hear they have awesome customer service. Also, I'm a sucker for their nice packaging (I'm a graphic designer) haha.

SupremeNinja

May 23, 2014
South London

I hear they have awesome customer service. Also, I'm a sucker for nice packaging (I'm a graphic designer) and the Clam shell case just seems like something I wont have to buy after like I would need to do with the Mini GS.