Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbies opportunity at sup'air

Feeble Bob

May 26, 2006
Raffles,

Do you have any spaces left, I'm starting to get backinto paintballing after 5 years out, I played a couple of touneys put on at a local site but have only ever done sup'air once.

Cheers

JC

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
'JC' - yes mate :).

Drop me a pm or e-mail sometime next week (before friday) and I'll sort something out for you.

I have hopefully stirred enough interest to create a 2nd team - so it'll all turn out great :).

If anybody else wants 'in' - please let me know asap. I will be pm'ing everyone who has shown an interest early next week.

cheers

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Just a gentle reminder for peeps interested in this (and can go) to e-mail or pm me early (before Wednesday) next week.

Hopefully I will have enough players to put a 2nd team in. Then we can all enjoy a great days 'balling :).

Ta

EDIT : raffles@teambadattitude.co.uk ;)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I've got a few bits of spare kit knocking around they can borrow, mask marker pack etc, if they need it -Lmk if you want me to bring it. :)

Anyone still deciding; just do it! It's worth the money and a good day out. Sooo much more enjoyable than the woods :rolleyes:.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Thanks Miss Rosie :)

If you could bring any spare bits - that would be great (I think we may be running out of spare stuff ourselves due to the increased up-take).

Also, if anyone else going on the 25th, has any 'spare' bits (masks, hoppers, packs, markers, bottles etc) then please bring them over.

If you are going to lend some stuff to the new players - then it may be a good idea to put your name on it somewhere - so we can return it to the rightful owner safe and sound.

Thanks in advance.

niax

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
hey Raffles - I'm looking to try out Sup'Air a bit, can't afford this one though cos i haven't been working over my exams, should be able to afford the next event though if you'll do it!

Just need to blag parents into driving me up there

Niax

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Thanks Dave :). Any of M-9 lads fancy this next Sunday?

Can everybody who is coming please confirm to me ASAP. I need to sort out a 2nd team sheet and get back to Wendy (one of the UKM organisers).

Thanks in advance.