Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbies opportunity at sup'air

Feeble Bob

May 26, 2006
Shame you couldn't make it Tom it was great day.

Thanks to Raffles for organising things and inviting me along, for those of you thinking about it get along next time as it's well worth it and it's a great team that are there to learn and have fun. Hopefully I'll see you all at the next round :D

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Thanks JC

Glad you enjoyed yourself (especially the last game ;)).

I don't think the team did too bad - considering 4 of them had never played sup'air before - and 1 had never even shot a marker until the first game!

I'll let everyone know about round 7 as soon as I get sorted and sober up from round 6 ;).

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
OK - so this didn't happen for round 7 (as we didn't go) - but it's happening for round 8!

Same offer applies, if anyone wants to drop in for a game with TBA for the KotH - then please pm me ASAP.

Please read the rest of this thread for all the details.

Ta

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
I'm up for it, I'm not here for round 8, but i'm available for the Welsh Open and round 9. Plus, i should have my gat by then...nothing else mind, but at least i got my gat :D

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
so what is the overall price for 1 space i can get down to the tourny and back have all my own kit it is just a money issue at the min

how long have you got to sort this out also??

I will know for defo if i can go as of next monday after i have tested my over gun i can sell it and join you guys.

so if that is ok ...

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Dicorpo - no problem mate - give me a shout when you're back of your jollies.

Luke - as stated MANY times already :)rolleyes:) - entry is £35 - and paint prices vary around the £30 mark.

So that equates to around £65 for the day.

Next monday is fine mate - I just need to check numbers so I can tell if there is enough to make a 2nd team up.

Ta