Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbies Training days and Tournaments

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
This thread will link you to posts in the main sections which are advertising training and tournaments specifically aimed at rookie players
The main post will give you all the details you need to know.
Organisers, this is a links only thread anything more will be deleted

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Central Premiere Paintball series 3 man

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113303

Check out the 3 man format. This is aimed at new players looking to try sup air ball events so look here for the relavent info.

Cheers, Rich.

Also on March 1st we will be running a rookie day at the site. Your chance to come and play in a fun enviroment, pick up some new tricks with like minded players of similar abilities.

PM or call me for details.

monster.uk.

Fusion Pirate
Apr 12, 2008
The NSPA 3 Man Supair series is set up to promote Supair paintball in the North. The idea of the event is to get 3 man teams together who would not normally get the opportunity to play Supair, by getting together and creating teams.

2nd Sunday of the month
£60 per team
Paint available

New players are always very welcome.

http://northernstarpaintballacademy.co.uk/

See site for details of venue.

Please PM for details :)

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
bricket wood training facility. St Albans Nr Watford

hi all
newbies are always welcome at bricket wood, we have all levels of training available here, train in our snap cages or scrim on our fields, watch some of englands top teams train and learn from these guys, there a friendly bunch just ask for advice they will be happy to help, you never know your luck you might even get a one on one with the likes of jason wheeler or clint moore from nexus, we hope to host some fantastic event here next year for newbies so pack ya kit bags and come on down, you do need to book a spot cos we get quite busy here just call me yorkie on 07968120424

open every saturday & sunday 9.30am-4.00pm
green fee £15 per person
byo paint or purchase from us from £25 per box

come and enjoy:)
all the best yorkie
bricket wood training & tournament venue.

leorlionheart

custom plastic bags
Nov 18, 2009
New Jersey.USA
custom plastic bags

I always dream to play paintball but never got a chance to do so because of my business but i stumble in this site and I think this will be a my step 1 to know more about it..:):)

I'm good in customizing and personalizing if you want to know more about just drop by guys ok!!!:):)

custom plastic bags

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
finding out more info

I always dream to play paintball but never got a chance to do so because of my business but i stumble in this site and I think this will be a my step 1 to know more about it..:):)

I'm good in customizing and personalizing if you want to know more about just drop by guys ok!!!:):)

custom plastic bags
hi mate
first question were are you based there are a number of sites that can help you so thats thhe first question
cheers
yorkie