Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbies Training days and Tournaments

Matt jonesy

Sep 6, 2011
Hey, I work at paintball Valhalla which in cranford, just over the road from the 4x4 track if you know where that is. We don't have a team but we down there most weekends, check out their Facebook page. You can message me for more details thanks. :) Matt

Scarykarl

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester, England
Hi all. I'm new to the game, but recently purchased my own marker as looking to get a lot more involved. Looking for opportunities around the Greater Manchester area to gain experience and training. Be warned, I have never done anything like this before, except a couple of woodland based paintball days. Advice and assistance always welcome and much appreciated. Thanks

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
If you look through one of the stickies at the top of this section of the forums there is a thread with a list of UK teams in. Its not entirely up to date but it is still pretty useful.

If you get in touch with any teams that are based near you and find out when they are next training. Pretty much any team will be happy for you to join them at their training sessions and introduce you to the sport.

Reactions: Scarykarl