Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newish player looking to get into tourn

Mikey.B

Oct 17, 2008
Bolton
Hey there my names Mike. Pretty new to the paintball scene, only having done boring walk ons and North vs South 2012 (Go North!) but nevertheless picking it up pretty quickly as I am a fast learner and loving every minute of it!
Just wanted to find out, does anybody know of any teams that I can train with for supair? Even if it isn't to join the team, just to get me started and to progress? :)
I'm currently living in Bolton, which if you don't know isn't too far from Manchester.
The only problem I might have is, I don't drive. I have access to a ped but that means A roads only or if that fails... trains are the next option.
I have all my own kit so that is not a problem.
Cheers for reading my post
Mike Blakeway

Mikey.B

Oct 17, 2008
Bolton
Cheers meadowcroft, I'll look into it, sounds good :) and cheers dextrus but that is a little too far away :p

Mikey.B

Oct 17, 2008
Bolton
Sounds promising bud. Who's your team and where are you based as a whole? Rochdale? or elsewhere? :)

beerman

Nov 7, 2011
rochdale
Our teams called Toxic we have 4 players from the manchester area 1 down near Grantham and Erick who runs the teams near brighouse. If you wanted to come.and.have a train with us.then you are more.than welcome we won't be training now till after the next masters which is on the 24th march and we use the indoor Site at Rochdale so not to far from you and you would be able to get there with your ped I may even be able to pick you up if needed

Last edited:

Mikey.B

Oct 17, 2008
Bolton
The ped is long gone now ^^ but it still isn't too far to travel. If you let me know closer to the time about training times and directions to where you'll be, i'll most likely show my face :) after all my kit hasn't seen any use since North v South 2012 '-' ... needs to get out and into action!