The Home Of European Paintball

Next Accademy Sparklie?

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
Sparklie

How much would it cost for the weekend is food and drink included in a set price, or is it bring your own. Or for the day it is the normal price of £12.50 entry, £50 a box etc.

If i come on the Sunday I will need 1 box. If I have under estimated on the paint would it be possible to buy more?

I might be able to come on for both days but I cant confirm until my comes back from holiday which is Aug 12th, is that ok?:D

My tippy is going to kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

mynamesdave

Hippopotamus
Feb 16, 2002
Bucks, England
Visit site
aghhhhh....

aghhhh no! i'm gonna miss it! not that i would have made a huge contibution any way, but still would have been jokes! I have 2 go on holiday :(

Am sure everyone will have a laugh! My best to all

daz

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Party games?

I know a good game to play involving a paint box. It gets even better after a few beers! Simple rule...pick up an empty paint box in your teeth without touching the ground with anything but your feet. Easy? When everyone has done it you cut 5cm off the top of the box...and so on until you are left with just a flat piece of card on the ground! The winner is usually someone who has done ballet or a martial art, or who has consumed the most alcohol as they dont feel the pain until the next morning!
I just KNOW you're all practicing that right now...aren't you!

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
awwwwwsome

thats a bitchin idea tiny! yeh go on pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

yay! up for 3 legged pball!

sparklie have u seen a goldy yellow diablo playin top anywhere? its mine i think. i lost mine:( .

otherwise i'l just have to shell out for another or maybre 1 of those nifty "heavens on fire jerseys":p

Guppy

sweetie I have searched the area but to no avail I am sorry. :(

If any one dose hand them in next time don't worry I know exactlly who's they are.

Guys sush you'll frighten every one away awnser on an email please they might well join the raffel with the FREE goodies ;)

sparklie busy cooking up some thing dam tasty and I don't just mean the cookies;)