Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next Accademy Sparklie?

Skullicious dearest I like every one else need to practise to get better (tee hee Tiny it mat be 2-1 but ..............)

I want to get better my team want me to get better :)

It's my scratch team your guesting for!

yes I will be at accdemy it's not very often I leave my site I do acctually love to play :D

This accademy is the weekender were sorta having a shhhhhhhhh party a ballers party:D

We don't noramally have those but camping is avalible if you want to and this time we have a camping village shower ect cause we are making a weekend of it ;)

How much is it green fee is £12.50 non members and £10.00 members paint £50 non and £45 members for blaze the shop is also there for shiny things and goodies:)

If you want help thats one of the things we are here for come watch and learn.

look forward to meeting you soon sparklie

Xenos

Aug 16, 2002
South London/Surrey
Visit site
OK, i think i might come down then sounds like great fun, I'm on holiday till saturday the 29th (i think thats right), well next saturday anyway, but i will be able to come down sunday maybe, is that ok or do i have to come down forn the whole time?

thank you very much skullicious but i really don't trust myself enough, i might damage it. things liek that always seem to happen to me, thanks for the offer though. Can we bring our own paint, cos i dunno whether i can afford 50 quid for the paint, normally me and my friends just split a case between a few of us :(

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
is it ok if i come down, im 16 and just starting out...oo...oo and ill be paid by september aswell, also, one of my freinds may wanna come down :)

Thats cool we like to meet new freinds and then shoot em lol

No jolking aside the more the merrier you will need to book in so call me on 01296 434 336 or email me

It means we can get organised and not run out of important things like................

cookies.................

paint ...............

ect

Hope to see you then and don't worry we have the tecknology;)

Saprklie

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
:)

i am gonna try and make it down, it kinda depends on money and things...also, i may not have a gun by then, would I be able to rent/borrow anything?

Revoss :)

Yes of course thats the whole idear we are here to help weither your a budding young newbie wet behind the ears or getting back in again.

We have guns to borrow,a shop full of shiney things, lots of good reasonably priced second hand kit.
Plus lots of advise from what to buy to how to fix it how to play it as much or as little as you want:D

Every one is very freindly and the atmospher is very laid back with some real good balling on the feilds!

See you there sparklie ;)