Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next accdemy sunday 22nd of september you do need to book in

Hi every one just so you know the next accdemy.

Held at Maidenhead Berkshire off junction 8/9 of the M4.

We will be starting at 9am ish and every one who has given me their photo will be getting their membership cards.

If I manage super organised I might well bring the laminator with me.:)

See you all there look forward to meeting you all then and speaking to you soon.

Sparklie

Xenos

Aug 16, 2002
South London/Surrey
Visit site
ok, you mean wednesday tommorow? or like..later,by big boys and bunker monkeys you mean adults? i have to confess i'm still trying to grasp some of this technical jargon you all use :p

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Don't panic, she means the Wednesday before the Academy, i.e. 18 sept in this case, so she can have enough paint delivered etc. Try to book as soon as you know you can make it though.

Big boys = adults, grown ups, experienced players.
Bunker monkeys = small skinny fast guys that run up front & hit the midway point (called the "50") on the break. As opposed to fat old back players like me who can't run:D

big pete

Jul 15, 2002
Visit site
oh crap no one told me to bring a photo ! me an henry will prob be coming down for the academy. When is campaign ???? because im ment to be giving my angel to billy so he can take it down and get it fixed :) :confused: :)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
That's twice today someone has used the term "sexy" associated with male paintballers - why do you all persist in deluding yourselves?:D :D :D