Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next accdemy sunday 22nd of september you do need to book in

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
One box. 2000 rounds.

Sparklie, there are at least two coming from our neck of the woods on the 22nd, but I'll confirm exact number in a couple of days. Any idea if anyone is doing a pick up from Maidenhead station in the morning?

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Xenos, where are you coming from? The reason I ask is that it's possible (just possible) that a couple of friends will be driving up with a van, and picking me up en route. If you are willing to contribute to the petrol fund, they may be able to pick you up too. It depends where you are. The advantage is that it's much quicker by road than by train into London than back out again, so you can get up later.

No guarantees yet, these friends are notoriously bad at planning ahead, last time they said they would be coming then dropped out :(

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Errm, can you be any more specific than "Surrey"? Email me directly if you want (rabies at meep dot org)... somwhere like your nearest train station would be good to pick you up from. I'd guess the petrol would be about a fiver each, but it depends how many people there are (and I still have to find out for sure if they're coming.)

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
OK, I'll check with the guys -- I'm afraid it'll be a day or two before I'm sure if they're coming, but as long as they are we should be able to sort something out.