Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next accdemy sunday 22nd of september you do need to book in

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Ummmm... rather doubt i, I'm afraid! :p They'll be driving up from Brighton-ish, so Norwich is about as wrong-direction as you can get :)

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Sorry, no transport

Well, it seems now that the purveyor of transport can't afford to go this month, but at least this time he gives me enough notice!

So sorry, transport's off for the 22nd, guess we're back to asking if anyone's picking up from Maidenhead station :)

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
as one of the lucky few i am a local monkey down sparklies, and im sure we can arrage a pickup from the station. (it wouldnt be the first time)
give sparklie a ring and enquire about it.
as for camping over, that would be at the discression of her sparklie self aswell. i advise ringing her, flattering her with compliments then asking the question in a manner where she can but take sympathy on you.

of course as a backup for either, send her an e-mail.

hope that help.

as for me, i might be playing, im not sure yet. if not, ill probably be fixing guns, or running around in a yellow top pretending i know what im doing, and talking at people alot

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Most probably the latter cos if my marker is still messing up :D ;) :rolleyes: you can lend it to me can't you?
You know you want to! I will give you a tenner. Oh that reminds me, I owe you still for your sisters fire walking thing.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
thnak u pete

thank u pete but i can speak for myself.:(

i suppose i will be dragging my precious behind down to see u all then. :p