Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next accdemy sunday 22nd of september you do need to book in

ginga wig

May 24, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Billy No Mates
more to the point Tiny who said anything about early ???

oh and ive worked out why the cocker chopped. its linked to poor timing thanks to my amazing gun teck skills
but im fixing that tonight,
Billy, the problem with that there gun of yours, is the pillock behind it!! (and yes i did have to tone that down for the forum!!)

Dude the nipple on your air system needs changing...it was blowing air after i filled it, i took it off, had a look and found that the o-ring inside has been damaged. Thought i managed to stop the leaking but after topping up again, same thing.:( :(

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yummy jucie pie lots of gravy and chunks of dead cow PIE

I did give you that huge bag of cola cubes it's not my fault tinys timing was out he was supposed to arive before my trip to the station and then I would have come back with pie.

Billy I have to agree we did try the huge air bottle on and as I rember no problem it was my idear by the way.

Early well I am hoping russ will get his own back and punish Tiny for the diet by actually getting him to site on time lol don't want both of them being late lol

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
its ok, im sure i have some spare o-rings for the bottle nipple.
you didnt locktite it back together did you.

as for trying hestens bottle on it. i have no problem with that. if i didnt trust jeeves and you guys to look after it, i wouldnt have dropped it off.
and baz, as for the cocker your bro (or is it you) might be buying, i need to replace the ram on it (like for like so no extra charge) and it should b ready b4 campaign (just for an idea of time scale.)

OK?